- A thorough induction into the company and our products
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment, and feedback with a positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary and great IT equipment
- Individual further training opportunities for your career
- Flexible working times, so that you can combine your demanding work with your private goals and requirements
- A highly motivated team that is already looking forward to your support and to developing strategies and achieving common goals together with you
… and much more!
We celebrate tolerance and diversity, and we are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, skills and perspectives.
IGEL is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We want the best available person in every job. Our policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on color, creed, sex, religion, marital status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.