DriveLock SE was founded in Munich, Germany, in 1999 and is now
one of the leading international specialists for cloud-based Endpoint and Data security
with offices and representations in Germany, Australia, Singapore, the Middle
East, and in the USA.
In the digital transformation era, the success
of businesses depends on how reliably people, businesses and services are
protected against cyber attacks and the loss of valuable data. DriveLock's
mission is to protect the company's data, devices and systems. To achieve this,
DriveLock utilizes state-of-the-art technologies, experienced security experts
and solutions based on the Zero Trust model. In today's security architectures,
Zero Trust means a paradigm shift according to the maxim "Never trust,
always verify". This way, data can even be reliably protected in modern
The DriveLock Zero Trust platform combines
- Data protection
- Endpoint Protection
- Endpoint Detection & Response
- Identity & Access Management
and develop a reliable prevention mechanism for its clients’ cyber security.
DriveLock cloud-based solutions offer multi-layered security, which are simple, immediately available and economically efficient with low investment costs.
The DriveLock Device Control and Application Control solutions are Common Criteria EAL3+ certified. This internationally recognised certification attests to the high trustworthiness and security standard of the DriveLock Agent 2019.2 based on a specified set of configurations.
- "Cyber Security - Solutions & Services Germany 2020" market survey by a technology consulting company ISG named DriveLock as the Leader in "Data Leakage/Loss Prevention" segment.
- "Professional User Rating Security Solutions 2021 (PUR-S)", a user survey by an analyst firm, techconsult, positioned DriveLock as the Champion in the category endpoint protection among 32 IT solution providers and their solutions in Germany, based on votes of 2000 user companies.
DriveLock is Made in Germany and "without a Backdoor".
- Several million managed endpoint devices in 30 countries
- Customer environments with over 180,000 managed endpoints
- Made in Germany: development and technical support from Germany