ClearCube CD7022/24 Fiber Zero Plus Client
The Security of ClearCube Zero Client + Multiple Protocol Support
SECURE, NON-REMOVABLE ATOM X5-E3940 QUAD-CORE PROCESSOR
Designed with users in mind, CD7022/24 ZERO+ clients are powered by efficient Intel Atom x5-E3940 quad-core processors with built-in Intel HD 500 series graphics and up to 64GB soldered eMMC storage to deliver excellent computing, ultra-high definition graphics and PC-like user experience. CD7022/24 ZERO+ Clients are small endpoint devices that enable users to work on powerful computers or VMs that are remotely located in secure data centers without compromising end user experience or productivity, and providing IT Administrators a reliable device that requires minimal administration and support and the flexibility to choose from a wide range of remote display protocols.
FEATURE RICH, MULTIPLE PROTOCOLS
The CD7022/24 I/O ports include four USB 3.1 ports and two USB 2.0 ports (six total),
one GbE LC fiber-optic LAN port, 3.5 mm audio input and output jacks, and two dualmode DisplayPort 1.2 (DisplayPort++) connectors to support up to two 4K full motion
video displays. DisplayPort++ connectors accept passive adapters to deliver HDMI
and DVI signals. Expansion options include an internal WLAN module (Wi-Fi 2.4G and
5G, Bluetooth 5.0) and an optional DVD drive/writer or 7 USB ports add-on.
- Delivers full desktop quality computing experience via an IP connection to Blade PCs or VMware Horizon desktop with no noise, less heat, and smaller space requirements
- Soldered down eMMc improves data and hardware security by removing local disks to minimize opportunities for theft and misuseSupports Citrix® Xen Desktop, VMware® View with Blast Extreme, PCoIP® and others
- 7 USB ports and DVD drive/writer add-on
- Fully TAA compliantCD7024 has integrated smart card reader for secure authentication and data transmission
- VESA and under the desk mount (optional)