With a laminated polyester film to reduce reflection and guard against splinters of glass, they are optimally designed for specialized fields such as the manufacture of dairy products.
The brilliant IPS display provides ideal presentation for MES software, ERP and Distributed Control Systems (DCS). Thanks to its robust IP65 stainless steel housing, the system is just right for mechanical engineering applications as well. Any necessary control elements and emergency stop switches can be added.
The PILOT can be configured on flexible support arm systems, on mobile GMP operating stations, or as a laboratory workstation to suit local application and installation requirements.
- Ideally equipped to satisfy hygiene requirements in the food, beverage and cosmetics industries
- Laminated polyester film to guard against splinters of glass
- Less cleaning work required thanks to fully encapsulated design of
- stainless steel housing in accordance with protection class IP65″
- Suitable for regular cleaning with disinfectants and cleaning agents
- 17.3″/19″/21.5″ LCD display with LED backlight technology
- Intuitive multi-touch display with optical bonding. Operable with cleanroom gloves.
- Non-reflecting PCT display. IPS panel with up to 178° viewing angle from all sides.
- Available as industrial PC, industrial monitor, thin client (e.g. IGEL)
- Wide range of mounting systems available for installation on walls, ceilings and stands
- Control elements and emergency stop switches can be added on request
- Customized solutions available on request